Home of the Swap Saw
Paul Stone, as a retired research engineer, has had a lot of free time to design new improvements to the popular Swap Saw™ and he's ready to put it back into production and re-launch the A2 Equipment business with a special deal for you during our Pre-Launch phase while we are ramping up to start shipping product mid-December. Pre-order and reserve yours today.
If that weren't enough, he's continued to use his expertise and experience to invent new tools to help builders of all types...stay tuned! Until then, here are some of the improvements of the new Swap Saw™ to make it easier for you while keeping costs down:
- Now includes both the upper and lower struts so the customer does not have to build them.
- Universal Carriage: Holds both the Saw and the Router.
- Upgraded the quality of the knobs used on the swap saw.
- Designed specifically for the DeWalt DW 575 and DWE 575 circular saw. This saw has a removable shoe (plate on the bottom of the saw) so it can be removed and the saw can be fastened directly to the carriage. No shoe to obstruct your view of the cut
- The Flip Stop Starter Kit now has two micro adjusters, not just one like the original. It still includes two Flip Stops just like the original.
We've put together the full-featured Swap Saw kit just for you in Pre-Launch. It's a total value of $799.96, but you can get it for only $499.99.
But wait, there's more…
By signing up for our newsletter, you not only stay up to date on our future products and digital downloads, you also get an additional $100 off for a final price of $399.99!
Total Value RecapSwap
- Saw $649.99 $499.99 - $150 off pre-launch special.
- 2nd Carriage $59.99 FREE
- T-Track $24.99 FREE
- Flip Stop Starter Kit $64.99 FREE
You pay only $399.99 (with $100 discount code for signing up for our newsletter)