Paul Stone, as a retired research engineer, has had a lot of free time to design new improvements to the popular Swap Saw™ and he's brought it back into production and re-launched the A2 Equipment business!
If that weren't enough, he's continued to use his expertise and experience to invent new tools to help builders of all types...stay tuned! Until then, here are some of the improvements of the new Swap Saw™ to make it easier for you while keeping costs down:
- Now includes both the upper and lower struts so the customer does not have to build them.
- Universal Carriage: Holds both the Saw and the Router.
- Upgraded the quality of the knobs used on the swap saw.
- Designed specifically for the DeWalt DW 575 and DWE 575 circular saw. This saw has a removable shoe (plate on the bottom of the saw) so it can be removed and the saw can be fastened directly to the carriage. No shoe to obstruct your view of the cut
- The Flip Stop Starter Kit now has two micro adjusters, not just one like the original. It still includes two Flip Stops just like the original.
We've put together 2 options to fit your needs. The Basic gives you everything you need to start cutting with this innovative swap saw. The Deluxe adds a T-Track and Flip Stop Kit allowing you to make multiple cuts of the same length as well as an extra carriage for easy swapping between the saw and a router.
Stay up-to-date by signing up for our newsletter and you'll receive $10 off your first order!