NOTE: Product will ship starting Dec 15, 2020. Sale ends Oct 31, 2020. While supplies last.
Why pay now if the product doesn't ship until December? Your orders will help finance our first run of production - that's why we are giving you this amazing Pre-Launch special for being part of our first run.
The store-able, portable, affordable panel saw and router kit
The Swap Saw is back and better than ever! The design has been upgraded to make it stronger and easier to setup. We are ready to manufacture our first run and you get to be first in line. We can't post a photo of the new version yet, with all the improvements, until the production parts are in.
Don't miss out on this limited offer...
Pre-Launch Free Upgrades:
- 2nd carriage for easy switching from saw to router
- T-Track (8 feet)
- Two Flip Stops
- Two Micro Adjusters
- Upper and Lower Struts are now included, CNC machined
Swap Saw Features
- Crosscut capacity: 51"
- Rip capacity: 48" in width; unlimited length
- Handles 60- x 60" Baltic birch with an initial rip cut.
- Miter capacity: 45° up to 36" wide
- Depth of cut: Standard 1-5/8" (Up to 2" with the affordable recommended saw)
- Bevel cuts in both crosscut and rip modes: Up to 45° with the affordable recommended saw (requires a modification on the saw slot in the saw carriage) (NOT possible with new injection molded carriages)
- Carriages: 1/2" thick shatterproof polycarbonate for a clear view of the cutline. Both the saw and router carriages are predrilled for quick tool mounting.
- Accuracy: Within 1/32" over 4 feet
- Set up: 96 wide x 82 High x 30
- Stored: 84" x 82" x 6" with the legs folded in
- Knocked down: 40" wide x 80" tall x 12" deep
What You'll Need to Supply
To keep costs down, we don't supply parts that are either cheaper for you to get yourself or cost too much to ship. Here's what you'll need:
- 1 sheet of 4' x 8' x 3/4" plywood
- 1 2x4 x 8'
- 1 2x6 x 8'
- 1 piece of 2' x 4' x 1/2" plywood or OSB remnant (may have to buy a new sheet)
- 6 Door Hinges (We did not include them because you can buy them at Home Depot for less than we could buy them for)
- DeWalt DW or DWE 575 circular saw (does not work with any other saw).
- Porter Cable 690 fixed base router (Optional, several other routers fit the Swap Saw™ carriage)
- Swap Saw
$649.99- $150 off pre-launch special.
- 2nd Carriage
- Flip Stop Starter Kit
BONUS: Get an extra $100 off when you sign-up for our newsletter.